Multiparameter Coriolis mass flowmeter ElMetro-Flomac
Multiparameter Coriolis mass flowmeter ElMetro-Flomac is an innovative measuring instrument based on DSP-technology and intended for direct measurement of mass flow, density and temperature of high-viscosity and aggressive liquids, gases, pulps, emulsions, suspensions and oils, as well as for calculation of volume flow, mass and volume, reduced density/volume flow, concentration and two-component mediums (water-cut function) in commercial and technological metering systems. General purpose industrial type and Ex-proved type are available. The flowmeter is certified in Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- Measured mediums: high-viscosity and aggressive liquids, pure gases and gas mixtures, emulsions, suspensions, pulps and oils.
- Nominal diameters: 2; 3; 4,5; 10; 15; 25; 32; 50; 80; 100; 150 mm.
- Measurement accuracy:
- of liquid mass flow: ±0.1%; ±0.15%; ±0.2%; ±0.5%;
- of gas mass flow: ±0.35%; ±0.5%; ±0.75%;
- of density: ±0.3 kg/m3 (customized calibration under working conditions); ±1.0 kg/m3; ±2.0 kg/m3;
- of measured medium temperature: ±1.0 °С.
- Measurement range:
- of mass flow: from 1 kg/h to 1200 t/h;
- of density: from 1 to 2000 kg/m3;
- of measured medium temperature: from -60 to +350 °С.
- Excess pressure of measured medium: 4.0; 6,3; 10.0; 16.0; 25.0 MPa with process connection in compliance with GOST, ANSI, DIN and etc.
- Measurement of direct and reverse flows.
- Compensation to the pressure of mass flow and density.
- Detection of air slug and self-test.
- Rendering capability and measurements backup, setup of process control commands (for supply package with ElMetro-ViER recorder).
- Functions of totalizer with discrete reset/start-up inputs.
- Selection of Modbus register map (replacement for import flowmeters).
- Ingress Protection Rating:
- IP65: electronic unit;
- IP67: sensor.
- Ambient temperature range:
- with graphic OLED: from -40 to +60 °С;
- with LCD: from -20 to +55 °С;
- with thermowell: from -70 to +70 ºС.
- Capacitive keyboard for configuration in explosion hazardous areas.
- Compact, integral and remote (up to 150 m) types.
- Complies with SIL2 safety level.
- Ex-proof marking:
- of sensor: 0ExiaIIB(T1-T4);
- of measurement module: 1Exd[ia]IIBT6;
- of processor module: 1ExdIIBT6.
- Discrete input signals (2 channels).
- Output signals:
- current 4...20 mA (1); status (3); frequency (2); pulse (1) outputs;
- HART v.5 / HART v.7; RS-485 (Modbus RTU).
- Self-tuning power supply: 20...140 V DC / 80...264 V AC.
- Listed in National register of measuring instruments no. 43256-16.
- Listed in Kazakhstan National register of measuring instruments no. 13494.
- Complies with Common sanitary-epidemiological and hygienic requirements.
- More than 900 successful installations in the countries of the EAEU.
- Approved for use at OAO Gasprom facilities.
- Production in Chelyabinsk is supported by a grant of the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Supported by the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology (FASIE).
- Pattern approval certificate for measuring instruments (Russia)
- Specification of measuring instrument type (Russia)
- Pattern approval certificate for measuring instruments (Belarus)
- Metrology certificate for measuring instruments (Kazakhstan)
- Certificate of conformity to CU TR 012/2011 + Ex-proof appendix
- Certificate of conformity to CU TR 012/2011 + Ex-proof appendix for compact(C) performance
- Certificate of conformity to CU TR 012/2011 + Ex-proof appendix for monoblock(M) performance
- Declaration of conformity to CU TR 004/2011, 020/2011
- Certificate of conformity to SIL2 safety level
- Statement on the conformity to hygienic requirements
Software:DD for HART-communicators and AMS
Software «CorService» Version of processor module software Download version 18.104.22.168 от 21.11.2022 4.Х.07 from 21.04.2017 (revision 23)
4.Х.09 from 31.10.2017 (revision 24)
4.Х.09 from 31.07.2018 (revision 24.1)
4.Х.10 from 07.02.2019 (revision 25)
4.Х.11 from 29.04.2019 (revision 26)
4.28.0 from 24.07.2020
4.28.1 from 09.09.2021
5.0.0 from 24.12.2021
5.2.0 from 17.05.2022
5.2.1 от 23.09.2022
5.3.0 от 06.10.2022
Obsolete versions (archieve)
Software «CorService» Version of processor module software Download version 22.214.171.124 3.1.14 from 15.12.2011 (revision 6) Download version 126.96.36.199 3.1.14 from 07.08.2012 (revision 7) Download version 188.8.131.52 3.1.14 from 25.12.2012 (revision 8) Download version 184.108.40.206 3.1.14 from 12.09.2013 (revision 9) Download version 220.127.116.11 3.1.14 from 24.12.2013 (revision 10) Download version 18.104.22.168 3.1.14 from 31.07.2014 (revision 13) Download version 22.214.171.124 3.1.14 from 24.10.2014 (revision 14) Download version 126.96.36.199 3.1.14 from 21.10.2015 (revision 16) Download version 188.8.131.52 4.0.01 from 24.05.2016 (revision 18) Download version 184.108.40.206 4.1.03 from 21.09.2016 (revision 19) Download version 220.127.116.11 4.1.06 from 20.02.2017 (revision 22)
Ultrasonic gas flowmeter ElMetro-DRU
Ultrasonic gas flowmeter ElMetro-DRU is an advance DSP-technology based instrument that is designed to measure volume flow and volume of gas and gas mixtures under operating conditions. It could be applied as independent measuring instrument as well as a part of different metering units for natural, oil-dissolved, waste, flared and other types of gases (air, nitrogen, argon). General purpose industrial and Ex-proved types are available.
Measuring complex ElMetro-SGU is a gas measuring complex based on ultrasonic gas flowmeter ElMetro-DRU which is intended for measuring volume flow/volume under operating conditions, archiving measurement data and calculating temperature, pressure and volume flow/volume reduced to standard conditions.
- Standard components of measuring complex ElMetro-SGU:
- microprocessor-based flow evaluation unit FAU.M;
- universal controller MICONT-186;
- ultrasonic flowmeter ElMetro-DGU.1 (-DGU.2);
- temperature sensor with unified current output signal 4-20 mA TSMU and TSPU (basic percentage error: ±0.25%, ±0.5%);
- TSM type resistance temperature detector with nominal static characteristic 100 M in accordance to GOST 6651-2009;
- absolute and excess pressure gauge with current output signal 4-20 mA (basic percentage error is not more than ±0.1%, ±0.15%, ±0.2%, ±0.25%). Gauge type corresponds to GOST 22520-85.
- Measured mediums: pure or contaminated gases and gas mixtures.
- Nominal diameters: 50, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300 mm.
- Pressure measurement range, in MPa:
- for excess pressure: от 0 до 4.0;
- for absolute pressure: от 0.5 до 5.0.
- Relative measurement error for gas flow rate conversion into a frequency signal under operating conditions:
DRU.1 (single-path model):
- in the range between Qmin and 0,03·Qmax: ±2.0%;
- in the range between 0,03·Qmax and Qmax: ±1.5%;
DRU.2 (double-path model):
- in the range between Qmin and 0.03·Qmax: ±1.5%;
- in the range between 0.03·Qmax and Qmax: ±1.0%.
- Reduced measurement error for gas flow rate conversion into a 4-20 mA current signal under operating conditions:
- DRU.1: 1.5%;
- DRU.2: 1.5%.
- Relative error for measuring reduced volume gas:
- SGU.1 (with a single-path flowmeter): ±2.0%; ±2.5%;
- SGU.2 (with a double -path flowmeter): ±1.5%; ±2.0%; ±2.5%.
- Absolute error for measuring temperature: ±0.8 ºС.
- Relative error for measuring excess pressure: ±0.85%.
- Relative error for measuring operation time: ±0.1%.
- Pipeline mounting options:
- flange connection (Dn50...Dn300);
- stub-in connection (Dn100...Dn1000)*;
- Single-, double- and four-path* models.
- Up to 4 flowmeters ElMetro-DRU could be connected to the measuring complex.
- Flow speed of measured medium: from 0.35 to 34.9 m/s.
- Self-test and signal quality control.
- Working pressure of measured medium: 2.5; 4.0; 10.0*; 16.0* MPa with technological connection in accordance to GOST, ANSI, DIN and etc.
- Measurement of direct and reverse flows is available with minimum pressure losses.
- Recommended length of a straight-line piping:
- before flowmeter: 20·Dn (without flow conditioner);
- before flowmeter: 10·Dn (with flow conditioner);
- after flowmeter: 5·Dn.
- Insensitive to hydraulic impacts.
- Resistant to dirt and drop fraction.
- Temperature range of measured medium: from -50 to +50 °С.
- Ambient temperature range:
- flowmeter ElMetro-DRU (with LCD): from -20 to +50 °С;
- flowmeter ElMetro-DRU (with OLED): from -40 to +50 °С;
- temperature and pressure gauges: from -40 to +50 °С;
- flow evaluation unit FAU.M and controller MICONT-186: from +5 to +50 °С.
- Protection from dust and moisture:
- flow evaluation unit FAU.M and controller MICONT-186: IP40;
- flowmeter ElMetro-DRU: IP65.
- Capacitive keyboard enables configuration in Ex-hazardous areas.
- Ex-proof provision: 1ExdIICT6X.
- Discrete input signals (2 channels).
- Output signals:
- pulse (1); frequency (2); status (3); current 4-20 mA;
- RS-485 (Modbus RTU); HART*.
- Self-tuning power supply: 20...140 V DC / 80...220 V AC voltage.
- Listed in National register of measuring instruments no. 57287-14.
- Verification interval: 3 years.
- Verification could be completed at manufacturing factory with the usage of straight-line piping, measured medium clarifier and noise-attenuating device.
- Verification in simulation mode*.
- Average life-time: 12 years.
* - innovations of 2017
- Pattern approval certificate for measuring instruments
- Specification of measuring instrument type
- Certificate of conformity to CU TR + Ex-proof appendix
- Pattern approval certificate in Kazakhstan